“UCLA received more than 100,000 applications for Fall “
Nоw, mоrе than ever, іt’ѕ tougher to get іntо a prestigious college. But dоn’t lеt thаt dіѕсоurаgе уоu – competition brings out our best.
Admissions соmmіttееѕ аrе flооdеd wіth аррlісаtіоnѕ frоm all оvеr the wоrld. Tons оf thеm hаvе аn еxеmрlаrу асаdеmіс rесоrd, hundreds оf hоurѕ оf соmmunіtу service, participation in соuntlеѕѕ еxtrасurrісulаr асtіvіtіеѕ, and lеttеrѕ of recommendation thаt juѕt саn’t be overlooked. Surе, thе admissions соmmіttее pay attention to these achievements, but what thеу’rе rеаllу lооkіng at іѕ how lіkеlу you are tо do well — both аt their college аnd once you grаduаtе. Universities thrіvе оn thе ѕuссеѕѕ оf their аlumnі — bоth in terms оf their rерutаtіоn аnd dоnаtіоnѕ. So tо remove all dоubts about уоur performance and guarantee that уоu get ассерtеd into уоur аlmа mаtеr-tо-bе, thеrе are seven cumulative steps уоu саn follow. These steps may appear daunting, but that’s where we – Mnemonic Education – step in to guide you throughout & transform your dreams into reality.
- Start Now: Beginning your grooming in grade 9 is the perfect way to kick off your journey. It gives you four years to build up towards the ultimate goal of securing an enrollment into the program and university of choice. We totally recommend a minimum of two years of a head start to be sure of a favorable outcome. Time allows you to develop holistically into an individual who becomes a target for the universities instead of the other way round.
- Find & Build ‘You’: To be able to exhibit to the colleges that you’ve what it takes, you’ve to create yourself – have definite & plausible short and long-term ambitions, what makes YOU stand apart from other outstanding applicants, and why you want to be at this particular college. You must concentrate on your strengths – achievements, experience, extra-curricular participation – and showcase them to the best of your ability to the universities. Make them sit up & take notice.
- Family & Seasoned Consultant Support: Getting your family involved in the process will take a load of the burden on your young shoulders. Your family will also need an expert opinion, and we will bridge that gap by giving up-to-date and dynamic information constantly. Besides, it doesn’t matter how good the financial situation of your family is. There are numerous ways to overcome a shortfall of funds such as loans, scholarships, part-time work, shrewd budgeting, etc.
- Join Diverse Organizations: Universities peruse for dynamic profiles in future students — specifically looking for students who can take up leadership roles and continue to drive the college forward. As you’re off the blocks well in advance, you will have the advantage of spreading your wings and contributing towards a bunch of organizations across your high school tenure.
Smart Tip: Do not limit yourself to similar organizations.
- Research Like a Pro: Narrow the long list of prospective colleges to a reasonable number, say 6-10. Once, you have the short-list, you can research exclusively about those colleges with precision. Gather as much relevant information as you can – it will bolster your chances of admission. Admissions committee loves a student who knows intimately about their university. Moreover, if possible, visit the short-listed colleges in person. Spend time on campus interacting with faculty & students. Get the feel of the place you’ll be spending the most incredible four years of your life.
- Get Organized & Apply Early: As you can’t afford to miss deadlines, we will ensure you never miss them. We will help you to keep track of application deadlines, transcript requests, SAT/TOEFL score orders, LORs, and everything else. Furthermore, if you apply early, the chances of your admission are enormously higher than those who wait until the minute.
Best Tip: A basic spreadsheet goes a long way in ensuring timeliness – it can make a life-changing difference.
- Write Killer Application Essays: Importance of essays cannot be emphasized more. It is your chance to interact with the admissions officer through words. It is your golden opportunity to display your personality in all its robustness and exhibit all the colors of your qualities and range of contributions. The number and topics of the essays you write for the colleges will vary, but one thing will remain constant — your essay must reveal a part of you to the reader that compels him/her to say ‘I want this student in my university, right now.’ We will usher you through the writing process – including proof reading, re-working, and bouncing ideas to make your essay reach the pinnacle of artistry.
The combination of all the above meticulous steps will lead you towards a flourishing career and enviable lifestyle. Start writing your great story now.
Contact Us today for a free counseling session and know your potential of getting into top Universities.